Your privacy is important to us. We may need to obtain personal, or confidential or sensitive business information from you in order to deal with your request or provide services to you.
Financial and personal information provided to Finance Yorkshire will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in compliance with Data Protection principles, and for the purposes specified in our registration.
When we ask you for personal, confidential or sensitive business information, we will:
- explain why we need it
- only ask for the information we actually need
- protect it and ensure there is no unauthorised access
- let you know if we are intending to share it with other organisations
- respect legal obligations of confidentiality and privilege
- not keep it for any longer than necessary; and
- not use personal information for commercial (e.g. marketing) use without your permission
To help us look after your personal, confidential or sensitive business information properly, we ask you to:
- give us accurate information
- tell us which parts are confidential or commercially sensitive; and
- tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, so that we can keep our records up to date
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
The Finance Yorkshire website does not automatically store or capture personal information. We do log users IP addresses for monitoring overall website performance.
This policy does not cover links to other websites within this site.