About Finance Yorkshire
- Finance Yorkshire provides seedcorn, loan and equity linked investments, specifically to help small and medium sized businesses meet the gaps in the market for the funding they need for growth and development.
- Finance Yorkshire is supported financially by the the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) and Sheffield City Region LEP, backed by their respective combined authorities.
- Finance Yorkshire was originally developed as a European JEREMIE* initiative and capitalised by grants from UK Government, European Regional Development Fund and finance from the European Investment Bank. (*JEREMIE stands for Joint European Resources for Micro to medium Enterprises). Finance Yorkshire has also received support from the Regional Growth Fund (RGF).
- Finance Yorkshire invests in businesses based or moving to areas within the Leeds city region and Sheffield city region.
- Finance Yorkshire has created and safeguarded 14,000 jobs across Yorkshire and the Humber.
Finance Yorkshire Ltd is a company limited by guarantee (Registered No 07075478). Finance Yorkshire Ltd (0845 649 0000) comprises three sub funds, Finance Yorkshire Equity Fund, which is managed by Viking Fund Managers Limited, Finance Yorkshire Small Loans Fund, which is managed by EV Business Loans Limited and Finance Yorkshire Seedcorn Fund, which is managed by Enterprise Ventures Limited. Each of these Fund Managers is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.