Home > Funds Available
Business Funding from Finance Yorkshire
Finance Yorkshire provides seedcorn finance, business loans and equity linked finance ranging from £15k to £2m for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME's*).
Businesses must be located in or planning to relocate to Yorkshire, Humber, North or North East Lincolnshire (the Yorkshire and Humber region).
Our finance packages help businesses fill the gaps in funding they need for growth and development, where conventional sources of finance are insufficient or unavailable.
Our aim is to finance ambitious entrepreneurs and businesses who can demonstrate their ability to successfully grow their businesses.
Who Can We Help?
- SME's* (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) paying business rates in the Yorkshire and Humber region or those wishing to relocate, with a funding gap.
- See our case studies for information about some of the businesses we've invested in.
- Early stage proof of concept and commercialisation
- Technology and knowledge-based businesses
- More information about Seedcorn Finance…
- Typically unsecured
- Sliding scale of interest rebates depending on stage of business
- More information about Business Loans…
- Minority equity stakes sought
- Interest rates charged on loans with equity options
- More information about Equity Linked Investments…
If you have any questions about making an application phone us on 0845 649 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*A Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) is a business employing less than 250 employees, with an annual turnover of less than 50m Euros or balance sheet net assets of less than 43m Euros. The business cannot be part of a larger group employing more then 250 employees where the group owns at least a 25% share of the business.