Home > Funds Available
Business Funding from Finance Yorkshire
Finance Yorkshire is not accepting new applications for investment at this time.
At the start of 2017, Finance Yorkshire received funds from the Sheffield and Leeds City Regions to invest until the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF) was operational. NPIF was launched in February 2017. Please click here for details
Finance Yorkshire provides seedcorn finance, business loans and equity linked finance for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME's*).
Businesses must be located in or planning to relocate to Yorkshire.
Our finance packages help businesses fill the gaps in funding they need for growth and development, where conventional sources of finance are insufficient or unavailable.
Our aim is to finance ambitious entrepreneurs and businesses who can demonstrate their ability to successfully grow their businesses.
Who Can We Help?
- SME's* (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) paying business rates in the Yorkshire region or those wishing to relocate, with a funding gap.
- See our case studies for information about some of the businesses we've invested in.
- Early stage proof of concept and commercialisation
- Technology and knowledge-based businesses
- More information about Seedcorn Finance…
- Typically unsecured
- Sliding scale of interest rebates depending on stage of business
- More information about Business Loans…
- Minority equity stakes sought
- Interest rates charged on loans with equity options
- More information about Equity Linked Investments…
If you have any questions about making an application phone us on 0300 030 6060 or email email@example.com
*A Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) is a business employing fewer than 250 employees, with an annual turnover of less than 50m Euros or balance sheet net assets of less than 43m Euros. The business cannot be part of a larger group employing more than 249 employees and where the group owns at least a 25% share of the business.