Left to right: Duncan Gray, Finance Yorkshire Investment Manager, Lee Parsons, Executive Chairman of Hayes and Arctic and Karl Dallimore, Managing Director of Hayes and Arctic
Here are some of Finance Yorkshire's recent investments:
OptiBiotix is developing a range of products which can modify the human microbiome and bring specific health benefits.
- What - £250,000 Seedcorn Investment
- Why - To develop its programmes and conduct human studies.
Cultivating Solutions Limited, Driffield
Cultivating Solutions contracts with arable farmers to provide innovative answers to field cultivation problems.
- What - £70,000 Business Loan
- Why - To allow the company to develop a new specially designed cultivating drill.
Hayes and Arctic, Leeds
Safety, testing and servicing products and consumables for the heating and plumbing Industry
- What - £1,200,000 Equity Linked Investment
- Why - Finance Yorkshire invested development capital
BetterYou Limited, Sheffield
A health supplement company which specialises in innovative health and nutritional products.
- What: £140,000 Business Loan
- Why: To support expansion, new product development, moving to new larger offices and distribution centre and additional staff.
- ← Finance Yorkshire fuels regionís food and drink producers
- Inspire Autumn 2014
- Software specialist to revolutionise data use in mining industry →